Last night I skipped out on Cinco de Mayo specials and instead attended the opening of Kehinde Wilde’s first exhibit with The Sean Kelly Gallery, An Economy of Grace. Smart move on my part because it was AH-MA-ZING! Paintings with vibrant floral patterns I loved the floral pattern he painted around the exterior of the … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- The elevator pitch from heaven
- Bringing back that old school vibe
- Marketing Trend: Thigh-high Temporary Tattoo Ads
- Manbags, Murses, & Pursies: OH MY!
- Spring has Sprung: Bring out your Crop Top!
- Flawless Friday: A lesson in pink
- A violin and a dream: Miri Ben-Ari
- Model Monday: Noémie Lenoir
- Playing the field, fashionably
- Kids helping kids! ¥1,000,000 raised for #Opsafe Philippines 2 days ago
- Help children. Learn about trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe http://t.co/j0EfYfYs5P ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 4 days ago
- "Japan's children in institutions" youtu.be/LCH5Rl30Z48 via @kanaedoi @hrw_tokyo @operationsafe | heartbreaking! ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 6 days ago
- You can learn emotional first-aid and help a child with trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 week ago
- Verizon to Turn Your 'Fashion Rocks' Tweets Into an Outfit ow.ly/BjsCd 1 week ago