“Sometimes, struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If we were to go through our life without any obstacles, we would be crippled. We would not be as strong as what we could have been. Give every opportunity a chance, leave no room for regrets.” Esti Mamo is a fighter. Born in poverty … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Michelle Obama: A Powerful Vision of Fashion and Style
- Timberland and Pharrell Williams Collection Composed of Plastic Bottles
- Manbags, Murses, & Pursies: OH MY!
- Spring has Sprung: Bring out your Crop Top!
- The Other Larrieux, Sky Larrieux
- Kehinde Wilde, Can We Be Your Muse? An Economy of Grace.
- Model Monday: Ataui Deng
- Flawless Friday: Mother's Day Beauty
- Sentiment analysis and the e-commerce space: Why bother?
- Help children. Learn about trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe http://t.co/j0EfYfYs5P ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 day ago
- "Japan's children in institutions" youtu.be/LCH5Rl30Z48 via @kanaedoi @hrw_tokyo @operationsafe | heartbreaking! ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 3 days ago
- You can learn emotional first-aid and help a child with trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 5 days ago
- Verizon to Turn Your 'Fashion Rocks' Tweets Into an Outfit ow.ly/BjsCd 6 days ago
- How can you help a child when you can't see where it hurts? bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 6 days ago