Jamaican beauty, Jeneil Williams, was catapulted into the spotlight courtesy of a Caribbean model search in 2005. Shortly after, she was sashasying down runways and posing for notable photographers around the world! Solidifying her legacy as one of the preeminent fashion models in the world, was her placement in Vogue Italia’s special issue on black … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Model Monday: Sabina Karlsson
- Bijan Pakzad: He made his own world.
- Timberland and Pharrell Williams Collection Composed of Plastic Bottles
- The Highest Form of Flattery: Cecil Beaton
- Model Monday: Samantha Harris
- Spring has Sprung: Bring out your Crop Top!
- Flawless Friday: A lesson in pink
- Model Monday: Ève Salvail
- Flawless Friday: A new summer 'do
- The @operationsafe challenge is to make emotional first-aid available for every child who suffers. join us? ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 day ago
- I donate a daily tweet for child trauma #charity -->@operationsafe <-- Follow for more! http://t.co/PWaDgCulqk ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 2 days ago
- Meet Pete! bit.ly/whatsOpSAFE @operationSAFE http://t.co/JiHYfS93Rt ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 3 days ago
- Please RT to help recruit child trauma therapists for Samar bit.ly/therapy-art http://t.co/5GHrRlEeb0 ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 4 days ago
- Better than #oscar selfie? @TheEllenShow Child trauma workers in Samar #PH @operationSAFE http://t.co/x3tq9pSSDn ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 6 days ago