1) I walk down the street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk I fall in. I am lost… I am hopeless. It isn’t my fault. It takes forever to find a way out. 2) I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I pretend I don’t see … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Michelle Obama: A Powerful Vision of Fashion and Style
- Timberland and Pharrell Williams Collection Composed of Plastic Bottles
- Manbags, Murses, & Pursies: OH MY!
- Spring has Sprung: Bring out your Crop Top!
- Model Monday: Lakshmi Menon
- Sentiment analysis and the e-commerce space: Why bother?
- Itsy bitsy bikini dreams for summer 2013
- Model Monday: Ataui Deng
- Princess Beatrice's Hat Hit Ebay
- Help children. Learn about trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe http://t.co/j0EfYfYs5P ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 day ago
- "Japan's children in institutions" youtu.be/LCH5Rl30Z48 via @kanaedoi @hrw_tokyo @operationsafe | heartbreaking! ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 3 days ago
- You can learn emotional first-aid and help a child with trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 5 days ago
- Verizon to Turn Your 'Fashion Rocks' Tweets Into an Outfit ow.ly/BjsCd 6 days ago
- How can you help a child when you can't see where it hurts? bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 6 days ago