Housing Works Thrift Shops’ seventh annual Design on a Dime fundraising event kicked off with the Opening Night Reception on Thursday, May 5th at the Metropolitan Pavilion. In attendance was yours truly, and now we’re bringing our favorite looks and design tips from New York City’s most popular interior design benefit event. An evening of indulgences, … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- The elevator pitch from heaven
- Bringing back that old school vibe
- Marketing Trend: Thigh-high Temporary Tattoo Ads
- Manbags, Murses, & Pursies: OH MY!
- Spring has Sprung: Bring out your Crop Top!
- Model Monday: Sabina Karlsson
- Vagabond style: A structured mess
- Dash of Class - Cheese and Meats Night!
- Sentiment analysis and the e-commerce space: Why bother?
- Kids helping kids! ¥1,000,000 raised for #Opsafe Philippines 2 days ago
- Help children. Learn about trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe http://t.co/j0EfYfYs5P ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 4 days ago
- "Japan's children in institutions" youtu.be/LCH5Rl30Z48 via @kanaedoi @hrw_tokyo @operationsafe | heartbreaking! ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 6 days ago
- You can learn emotional first-aid and help a child with trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 week ago
- Verizon to Turn Your 'Fashion Rocks' Tweets Into an Outfit ow.ly/BjsCd 1 week ago