Housing Works Thrift Shops’ seventh annual Design on a Dime fundraising event kicked off with the Opening Night Reception on Thursday, May 5th at the Metropolitan Pavilion. In attendance was yours truly, and now we’re bringing our favorite looks and design tips from New York City’s most popular interior design benefit event. An evening of indulgences, … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Model Monday: Sabina Karlsson
- Timberland and Pharrell Williams Collection Composed of Plastic Bottles
- Bijan Pakzad: He made his own world.
- The Highest Form of Flattery: Cecil Beaton
- Dash of Class - Cheese and Meats Night!
- Event Planner List Must-Haves - The Venue
- Shoe Fanatic Fix: Reflections of Bey
- Uptown Girl: Modern Art Installations on Park Avenue
- Avoiding event planning faux pas
- Great idea! #Sixdegrees @SixDegreesKB Celebs donate tweets for child trauma! bit.ly/tweetdonate @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 6 hours ago
- Twitter: Photos and Videos Get More Retweets. So.. If you've not linked your Instagram account yet.... ow.ly/uuwsp 11 hours ago
- The @operationsafe challenge is to make emotional first-aid available for every child who suffers. join us? ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 2 days ago
- I donate a daily tweet for child trauma #charity -->@operationsafe <-- Follow for more! http://t.co/PWaDgCulqk ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 3 days ago
- Meet Pete! bit.ly/whatsOpSAFE @operationSAFE http://t.co/JiHYfS93Rt ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 4 days ago