Housing Works Thrift Shops’ seventh annual Design on a Dime fundraising event kicked off with the Opening Night Reception on Thursday, May 5th at the Metropolitan Pavilion. In attendance was yours truly, and now we’re bringing our favorite looks and design tips from New York City’s most popular interior design benefit event. An evening of indulgences, … Read more
Top Posts & Pages
- Model Monday: Sabina Karlsson
- Flawless Friday: A new summer 'do
- Model Monday: Jany Tomba
- Honey me Honeysuckle: From the Runway to Your Hallway
- Oh So Lovely DIY Design Inspirations
- Kehinde Wilde, Can We Be Your Muse? An Economy of Grace.
- Last Minute: Halloween Goo-gabs and Doo-dads!
- Sentiment analysis and the e-commerce space: Why bother?
- Model Monday: Samantha Harris
- Tips for Parents! Emotional care for children after disaster. on.fb.me/13HABgM #prayforoklahoma #DT @operationSAFE 1 day ago
- Cuckoo clocks timed with @Twitter messages, you'll love this #flock - ow.ly/lfznu 2 days ago
- Tips for Parents! Emotional care for children after disaster. on.fb.me/13HABgM #prayforoklahoma #opsafe #DT @operationSAFE 2 days ago
- Join 1 million shining light on corruption which affects all, but especially children #opsafe exposed2013.com #DT @operationSAFE 3 days ago
- @taibeau Aligned, but fashion rules still apply. Not all bodies developthe same & not all regular designs are appropriate #knowyourlimit lol 1 week ago