Housing Works Thrift Shops’ seventh annual Design on a Dime fundraising event kicked off with the Opening Night Reception on Thursday, May 5th at the Metropolitan Pavilion. In attendance was yours truly, and now we’re bringing our favorite looks and design tips from New York City’s most popular interior design benefit event. An evening of indulgences, … Read more
Top Posts & Pages
- Oh So Lovely DIY Design Inspirations
- Model Monday: Jarah-Evelyn Makalapua Mariano
- Model Monday: Carola Remer
- Last Minute: Halloween Goo-gabs and Doo-dads!
- 2010 Holiday Lust List: Seasonal Giveaway!!
- Fashionable Frocks & Fails: BAFTA 2011
- Marketing Trend: Thigh-high Temporary Tattoo Ads
- The Other Larrieux, Sky Larrieux
- Model Monday: Katoucha Niane
- Join me to help children recover from trauma! Donate a tweet a day. JustCoz.org/operationSAFE bit.ly/XuM9QB #DT @operationSAFE 3 days ago
- Happy Giving Tuesday! Join me on this day by helping children who have been through trauma bit.ly/XuM9QB #DT @operationSAFE 5 days ago
- There are children who play just to be invisible. [important share!] vitaminl.tv/video/1369 #DT @operationSAFE 1 week ago
- Help children recover from trauma #Philippines Give $30 for 1 child and share for many more! bit.ly/XuM9QB #DT @operationSAFE 1 week ago
- Some rescue, bring food or rebuild. We train workers to provide psychosocial care for children. glints.org/crash_japan #DT @operationSAFE 1 week ago