“Are you a model?” A bystander asked Jany on the street in the late 1960s. “No,” she replied. Fortunately, that was the last day she could answer that question in the negative. For Jany, unlike many of us, that question lead to a spread in Glamour magazine and was the official launch of her career … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Bijan Pakzad: He made his own world.
- Bringing back that old school vibe
- Celebrity Kids' Fashionable Frocks
- Manbags, Murses, & Pursies: OH MY!
- Oh So Lovely DIY Design Inspirations
- Flawless Friday: Inglot Cosmetics
- Sentiment analysis and the e-commerce space: Why bother?
- A violin and a dream: Miri Ben-Ari
- Spring has Sprung: Bring out your Crop Top!
- Helping children is more than giving supplies http://t.co/qgMACy2Cxz via @operationsafe bit.ly/opsafe3 ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 4 hours ago
- Best tweet of the day! justcoz.org/OperationSAFE donate a tweet! #LetChildrenBeChildrenAgain http://t.co/LfwTt1g2sw ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 day ago
- Children need to be able to laugh and play #LetChildrenBeChildrenAgain http://t.co/tMyulypO8v via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 day ago
- How can you help on twitter? Donate a daily tweet through justcoz.org/OperationSAFE #LetChildrenBeChildrenAgain ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 3 days ago
- tweet @operationsafe what #LetChildrenBeChildrenAgain means to you. Raise awareness for child trauma! ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 4 days ago