A fun night, indeed! My favorite fashionista, Keira Chatman of BklynQueens Vintage, and I made an appearance at “Cocktails with Belle” last night at Ludlow Manor. We had a great time! The venue was packed; the hosts, author and blogger, Demetria Lucas of A Belle In Brooklyn and Image Consultant/ Menswear Fashion Columnist, Gardy Guerrier, … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Michelle Obama: A Powerful Vision of Fashion and Style
- Timberland and Pharrell Williams Collection Composed of Plastic Bottles
- Manbags, Murses, & Pursies: OH MY!
- Spring has Sprung: Bring out your Crop Top!
- Model Monday: Lakshmi Menon
- The Other Larrieux, Sky Larrieux
- Kehinde Wilde, Can We Be Your Muse? An Economy of Grace.
- Make your Peepers Pop with Disney Mov-Eyes
- Princess Beatrice's Hat Hit Ebay
- Help children. Learn about trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe http://t.co/j0EfYfYs5P ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 2 days ago
- "Japan's children in institutions" youtu.be/LCH5Rl30Z48 via @kanaedoi @hrw_tokyo @operationsafe | heartbreaking! ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 4 days ago
- You can learn emotional first-aid and help a child with trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 5 days ago
- Verizon to Turn Your 'Fashion Rocks' Tweets Into an Outfit ow.ly/BjsCd 6 days ago
- How can you help a child when you can't see where it hurts? bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 week ago