1) I walk down the street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk I fall in. I am lost… I am hopeless. It isn’t my fault. It takes forever to find a way out. 2) I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I pretend I don’t see … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Bringing back that old school vibe
- The elevator pitch from heaven
- Marketing Trend: Thigh-high Temporary Tattoo Ads
- Manbags, Murses, & Pursies: OH MY!
- Spring has Sprung: Bring out your Crop Top!
- A violin and a dream: Miri Ben-Ari
- Sunday Style Confidential
- Sentiment analysis and the e-commerce space: Why bother?
- For natural ladies: Scintillating coiffures
- Kids helping kids! ¥1,000,000 raised for #Opsafe Philippines 2 days ago
- Help children. Learn about trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe http://t.co/j0EfYfYs5P ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 4 days ago
- "Japan's children in institutions" youtu.be/LCH5Rl30Z48 via @kanaedoi @hrw_tokyo @operationsafe | heartbreaking! ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 6 days ago
- You can learn emotional first-aid and help a child with trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 week ago
- Verizon to Turn Your 'Fashion Rocks' Tweets Into an Outfit ow.ly/BjsCd 1 week ago