I admire the chameleons … those who can reinvent themselves, like Linda Evangelista – Eve Salvail Eve Salvail is a French-Canadian model whose bald head captivated millions. Bold move, right? And to think, she thought going bald would make her unmarketable, the perfect escape from modeling. Her shaven head actually had the opposite effect and … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Sunday Style Confidential
- The elevator pitch from heaven
- Bringing back that old school vibe
- Model Monday: Sabina Karlsson
- Marketing Trend: Thigh-high Temporary Tattoo Ads
- The Other Larrieux, Sky Larrieux
- Spring has Sprung: Bring out your Crop Top!
- For natural ladies: Scintillating coiffures
- Manbags, Murses, & Pursies: OH MY!
- Kids helping kids! ¥1,000,000 raised for #Opsafe Philippines 1 day ago
- Help children. Learn about trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe http://t.co/j0EfYfYs5P ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 3 days ago
- "Japan's children in institutions" youtu.be/LCH5Rl30Z48 via @kanaedoi @hrw_tokyo @operationsafe | heartbreaking! ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 5 days ago
- You can learn emotional first-aid and help a child with trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 week ago
- Verizon to Turn Your 'Fashion Rocks' Tweets Into an Outfit ow.ly/BjsCd 1 week ago