I nearly had a fashion-gasm when I stumbled upon the likes of Shao Yen while trying to justify my need to wear a yellow dress in mid-October (judge me at your will, but I wore the dress :). Yen, a true Taiwanese treasure, trained under the auspices of Alexander McQueen, Hussiein Chalayan and Claire Tough- … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- The Other Larrieux, Sky Larrieux
- Flawless Friday: Iman, Iconic Beauty
- Flawless Friday: A lesson in pink
- Model Monday: Sabina Karlsson
- Spring has Sprung: Bring out your Crop Top!
- Model Monday: Jarah-Evelyn Makalapua Mariano
- Bijan Pakzad: He made his own world.
- Sentiment analysis and the e-commerce space: Why bother?
- Tame the CLOSET madness
- Child Trauma Challenge! Nominate 2 twitter friends to donate a daily tweet for @operationsafe JustCoz.org/operationSAFE ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 day ago
- New Post "Hurt People Can Help People" bit.ly/hurtpeoplecanh… via @operationsafe ~ What do you think? ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 2 days ago
- New Post "Hurt People Can Help" bit.ly/hurtpeoplecanh… via @operationsafe ~ Please share! ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 3 days ago
- 71 dead #Hiroshima after 1 month of rain in a day brings down mountain. bit.ly/HelpHiroshima via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 4 days ago
- Children react differently to stress. Learn how to help! #quake bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 5 days ago