“Are you a model?” A bystander asked Jany on the street in the late 1960s. “No,” she replied. Fortunately, that was the last day she could answer that question in the negative. For Jany, unlike many of us, that question lead to a spread in Glamour magazine and was the official launch of her career … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Model Monday: Samantha Harris
- Spring has Sprung: Bring out your Crop Top!
- Model Monday: Sabina Karlsson
- Flawless Friday: A lesson in pink
- Shoe Fanatic Fix: Reflections of Bey
- Model Monday: Esti Mamo, top Jewish Model
- Wild Child to Darling Diva: The Osbourne Transformation
- Model Monday: Jarah-Evelyn Makalapua Mariano
- Bijan Pakzad: He made his own world.
- The @operationsafe challenge is to make emotional first-aid available for every child who suffers. join us? ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 16 hours ago
- I donate a daily tweet for child trauma #charity -->@operationsafe <-- Follow for more! http://t.co/PWaDgCulqk ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 day ago
- Meet Pete! bit.ly/whatsOpSAFE @operationSAFE http://t.co/JiHYfS93Rt ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 2 days ago
- Please RT to help recruit child trauma therapists for Samar bit.ly/therapy-art http://t.co/5GHrRlEeb0 ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 4 days ago
- Better than #oscar selfie? @TheEllenShow Child trauma workers in Samar #PH @operationSAFE http://t.co/x3tq9pSSDn ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 5 days ago