1) I walk down the street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk I fall in. I am lost… I am hopeless. It isn’t my fault. It takes forever to find a way out. 2) I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I pretend I don’t see … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Model Monday: Samantha Harris
- Annie Ilonzeh: You can call her an Angel
- The elevator pitch from heaven
- Dash of Class - Cheese and Meats Night!
- Manbags, Murses, & Pursies: OH MY!
- Flawless Friday: Iman, Iconic Beauty
- Vagabond style: A structured mess
- Timberland and Pharrell Williams Collection Composed of Plastic Bottles
- à la mode academic: Marc Jacob's Bookmarc Collection
- Entrepreneurs must 22 hours ago
- Change the World bit.ly/3lessons-chang… via @operationsafe #2030NOW ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 day ago
- New Post "Three Lessons to Change the World" 3 days ago
- Kids helping kids! ¥1,000,000 raised for #Opsafe Philippines 6 days ago
- Help children. Learn about trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe http://t.co/j0EfYfYs5P ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 week ago