1) I walk down the street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk I fall in. I am lost… I am hopeless. It isn’t my fault. It takes forever to find a way out. 2) I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I pretend I don’t see … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- The Highest Form of Flattery: Cecil Beaton
- PR Series: Tips of the Trade - Build media connections
- Oh So Lovely DIY Design Inspirations
- Bijan Pakzad: He made his own world.
- Michelle Obama: A Powerful Vision of Fashion and Style
- Shoe Fanatic Fix: Reflections of Bey
- The Other Larrieux, Sky Larrieux
- Spring has Sprung: Bring out your Crop Top!
- Model Monday: Sessilee Lopez
- This team in the Philippines served 924 children. Great job! on.fb.me/1xVcrOT via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 4 days ago
- Building resilience in children after deadly typhoon. #fearnot http://t.co/ZySWWQeo6s join JustCoz.org/operationSAFE ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 6 days ago
- Support us with a daily donated tweet for @operationsafe JustCoz.org/operationSAFE http://t.co/Zbpumo9yZK ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 week ago
- A journey of discovery helps children recover from trauma. youtu.be/5-LSHuNQYkg via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 week ago
- Operation Blessing helped us provide training. Thanks @obphil, http://t.co/ctfga4iTMj via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 week ago