Jamaican beauty, Jeneil Williams, was catapulted into the spotlight courtesy of a Caribbean model search in 2005. Shortly after, she was sashasying down runways and posing for notable photographers around the world! Solidifying her legacy as one of the preeminent fashion models in the world, was her placement in Vogue Italia’s special issue on black … Read more
Top Posts & Pages
- The elevator pitch from heaven
- Oh So Lovely DIY Design Inspirations
- The Other Larrieux, Sky Larrieux
- Marketing Trend: Thigh-high Temporary Tattoo Ads
- Fishtail Braids: The tightly woven secret revealed.
- Model Monday: Lakshmi Menon
- Last Minute: Halloween Goo-gabs and Doo-dads!
- D&G Make up
- Model Monday: Jarah-Evelyn Makalapua Mariano
- Join me to help children recover from trauma! Donate a tweet a day. JustCoz.org/operationSAFE bit.ly/XuM9QB #DT @operationSAFE 5 days ago
- Happy Giving Tuesday! Join me on this day by helping children who have been through trauma bit.ly/XuM9QB #DT @operationSAFE 6 days ago
- There are children who play just to be invisible. [important share!] vitaminl.tv/video/1369 #DT @operationSAFE 1 week ago
- Help children recover from trauma #Philippines Give $30 for 1 child and share for many more! bit.ly/XuM9QB #DT @operationSAFE 1 week ago
- Some rescue, bring food or rebuild. We train workers to provide psychosocial care for children. glints.org/crash_japan #DT @operationSAFE 2 weeks ago