Jamaican beauty, Jeneil Williams, was catapulted into the spotlight courtesy of a Caribbean model search in 2005. Shortly after, she was sashasying down runways and posing for notable photographers around the world! Solidifying her legacy as one of the preeminent fashion models in the world, was her placement in Vogue Italia’s special issue on black … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Oh So Lovely DIY Design Inspirations
- The Highest Form of Flattery: Cecil Beaton
- The Other Larrieux, Sky Larrieux
- Michelle Obama: A Powerful Vision of Fashion and Style
- Bijan Pakzad: He made his own world.
- Model Monday: Sessilee Lopez
- Celebrity Kids' Fashionable Frocks
- Model Monday: Jarah-Evelyn Makalapua Mariano
- Spring has Sprung: Bring out your Crop Top!
- This team in the Philippines served 924 children. Great job! on.fb.me/1xVcrOT via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 4 days ago
- Building resilience in children after deadly typhoon. #fearnot http://t.co/ZySWWQeo6s join JustCoz.org/operationSAFE ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 6 days ago
- Support us with a daily donated tweet for @operationsafe JustCoz.org/operationSAFE http://t.co/Zbpumo9yZK ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 week ago
- A journey of discovery helps children recover from trauma. youtu.be/5-LSHuNQYkg via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 week ago
- Operation Blessing helped us provide training. Thanks @obphil, http://t.co/ctfga4iTMj via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 week ago