If there is an age requirement for having style, it is certainly not until a little one has “come of age,” and even then, your older self will undoubtedly regret your younger self’s decisions. Sad, but true. Even the most stylish adults, have “childhood” regrets. Exactly what age is “the age of reconning” is somewhat … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Michelle Obama: A Powerful Vision of Fashion and Style
- Sunday Style Confidential
- Model Monday: Sabina Karlsson
- The Other Larrieux, Sky Larrieux
- Spring has Sprung: Bring out your Crop Top!
- Manbags, Murses, & Pursies: OH MY!
- Demi Moore + Ann Taylor = New Ad Campaign
- Fatimah Tuggar: In/Visible Seams'
- Flawless Friday: A new summer 'do
- Kids helping kids! ¥1,000,000 raised for #Opsafe Philippines 22 hours ago
- Help children. Learn about trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe http://t.co/j0EfYfYs5P ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 3 days ago
- "Japan's children in institutions" youtu.be/LCH5Rl30Z48 via @kanaedoi @hrw_tokyo @operationsafe | heartbreaking! ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 5 days ago
- You can learn emotional first-aid and help a child with trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 6 days ago
- Verizon to Turn Your 'Fashion Rocks' Tweets Into an Outfit ow.ly/BjsCd 1 week ago