1) I walk down the street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk I fall in. I am lost… I am hopeless. It isn’t my fault. It takes forever to find a way out. 2) I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I pretend I don’t see … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Flawless Friday: A lesson in pink
- Manbags, Murses, & Pursies: OH MY!
- Fashion Flash: 2011 Grammy Awards
- Isaac Murphy Image Awards: Kentucky Derby 2012 at it's finest
- Model Monday: Nazri Segaro
- Model Monday: Sabina Karlsson
- Model Monday: New Faces
- Dash of Class - Cheese and Meats Night!
- Playing the field, fashionably
- New Post "Three Lessons to Change the World" 8 hours ago
- Kids helping kids! ¥1,000,000 raised for #Opsafe Philippines 3 days ago
- Help children. Learn about trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe http://t.co/j0EfYfYs5P ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 5 days ago
- "Japan's children in institutions" youtu.be/LCH5Rl30Z48 via @kanaedoi @hrw_tokyo @operationsafe | heartbreaking! ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 week ago
- You can learn emotional first-aid and help a child with trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 week ago