Katoucha Niane, a Guinean beauty born during intense political unrest, used her experiences as motivation to make her dreams a reality. Born to be an activist, Katoucha’s family’s political opposition to then Guinean President, Sekou Toure, forced the family into exile. Katoucha was separated from her family and lived with an uncle in Mali, until … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Michelle Obama: A Powerful Vision of Fashion and Style
- Timberland and Pharrell Williams Collection Composed of Plastic Bottles
- Manbags, Murses, & Pursies: OH MY!
- Model Monday: Lakshmi Menon
- Spring has Sprung: Bring out your Crop Top!
- The Other Larrieux, Sky Larrieux
- Kehinde Wilde, Can We Be Your Muse? An Economy of Grace.
- Make your Peepers Pop with Disney Mov-Eyes
- Model Monday: Ataui Deng
- Help children. Learn about trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe http://t.co/j0EfYfYs5P ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 2 days ago
- "Japan's children in institutions" youtu.be/LCH5Rl30Z48 via @kanaedoi @hrw_tokyo @operationsafe | heartbreaking! ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 3 days ago
- You can learn emotional first-aid and help a child with trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 5 days ago
- Verizon to Turn Your 'Fashion Rocks' Tweets Into an Outfit ow.ly/BjsCd 6 days ago
- How can you help a child when you can't see where it hurts? bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 week ago