Katoucha Niane, a Guinean beauty born during intense political unrest, used her experiences as motivation to make her dreams a reality. Born to be an activist, Katoucha’s family’s political opposition to then Guinean President, Sekou Toure, forced the family into exile. Katoucha was separated from her family and lived with an uncle in Mali, until … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Model Monday: Devon Aoki
- Oh So Lovely DIY Design Inspirations
- Bijan Pakzad: He made his own world.
- Celebrity Kids' Fashionable Frocks
- D&G Make up
- The Other Larrieux, Sky Larrieux
- PR Series: Tips of the Trade - Build media connections
- Michelle Obama: A Powerful Vision of Fashion and Style
- And the sexiest shoe of 2011 is.....
- August 20th Killer Landslides in Hiroshima! 39 dead 7 missing bit.ly/HelpHiroshima via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 2 days ago
- Urgent Appeal from @operationsafe Yunnan China Needs OpSAFE Camps After 6.5m Quake - bit.ly/givechild ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 4 days ago
- Stop Choosing "Like" To Make Real Change linkd.in/1mWTCma via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 5 days ago
- Please start giving today to help children recover from trauma. bit.ly/givechild @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 week ago
- Teaching children to be resilient to trauma. More children need help! bit.ly/givechild http://t.co/Vpn8HDPENx ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 week ago