By juxtaposing vibrantly colored geometric shapes against the muted New York City streets, the Art in the Park program is practically toying with your perception of reality. The colorful shapes appear to have been Photoshopped or superimposed onto Park Avenue. Miami-based Venezuelan artist, Rafael Barrios, painted the sculptures with an acrylic that has a … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- And the sexiest shoe of 2011 is.....
- ARTIST ON THE RISE: Lizzie Gulick and her felt wonders
- Model Monday: Ana Sofia Martins
- Model Monday: Lana Ogilvie
- Model Monday: Jarah-Evelyn Makalapua Mariano
- Model Monday: Esti Mamo, top Jewish Model
- Elizabeth Taylor's Iconic Swag
- Celebrity Kids' Fashionable Frocks
- Bijan Pakzad: He made his own world.
- Tips for parents #typhoon #RubyPH evacuation - bit.ly/10disastertips via @operationsafe - reduce child trauma ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 week ago
- What Can Volunteers Do? amzn.to/1zJnwRI and E-Book from @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 2 weeks ago
- Give the Gift of Preparedness - eepurl.com/3nxXr http://t.co/WvHBTwOHMk via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 2 weeks ago
- Give the Gift of Preparedness - eepurl.com/3nxXr http://t.co/WvHBTwOHMk ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 2 weeks ago
- New Post "Rethinking Fukushima from the Outside-In" via @operationsafe linkd.in/1tknewW ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 3 weeks ago