I nearly had a fashion-gasm when I stumbled upon the likes of Shao Yen while trying to justify my need to wear a yellow dress in mid-October (judge me at your will, but I wore the dress :). Yen, a true Taiwanese treasure, trained under the auspices of Alexander McQueen, Hussiein Chalayan and Claire Tough- … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- And the sexiest shoe of 2011 is.....
- Elizabeth Taylor's Iconic Swag
- Model Monday: Sabina Karlsson
- Model Monday: Lana Ogilvie
- Model Monday: Ana Sofia Martins
- Model Monday: Katoucha Niane
- ARTIST ON THE RISE: Lizzie Gulick and her felt wonders
- Bijan Pakzad: He made his own world.
- Model Monday: Esti Mamo, top Jewish Model
- Tips for parents #typhoon #RubyPH evacuation - bit.ly/10disastertips via @operationsafe - reduce child trauma ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 week ago
- What Can Volunteers Do? amzn.to/1zJnwRI and E-Book from @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 2 weeks ago
- Give the Gift of Preparedness - eepurl.com/3nxXr http://t.co/WvHBTwOHMk via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 2 weeks ago
- Give the Gift of Preparedness - eepurl.com/3nxXr http://t.co/WvHBTwOHMk ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 3 weeks ago
- New Post "Rethinking Fukushima from the Outside-In" via @operationsafe linkd.in/1tknewW ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 3 weeks ago