I nearly had a fashion-gasm when I stumbled upon the likes of Shao Yen while trying to justify my need to wear a yellow dress in mid-October (judge me at your will, but I wore the dress :). Yen, a true Taiwanese treasure, trained under the auspices of Alexander McQueen, Hussiein Chalayan and Claire Tough- … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Michelle Obama: A Powerful Vision of Fashion and Style
- Sunday Style Confidential
- Model Monday: Sabina Karlsson
- The Other Larrieux, Sky Larrieux
- Spring has Sprung: Bring out your Crop Top!
- Manbags, Murses, & Pursies: OH MY!
- Fatimah Tuggar: In/Visible Seams'
- Demi Moore + Ann Taylor = New Ad Campaign
- Timberland and Pharrell Williams Collection Composed of Plastic Bottles
- Kids helping kids! ¥1,000,000 raised for #Opsafe Philippines 18 hours ago
- Help children. Learn about trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe http://t.co/j0EfYfYs5P ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 2 days ago
- "Japan's children in institutions" youtu.be/LCH5Rl30Z48 via @kanaedoi @hrw_tokyo @operationsafe | heartbreaking! ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 4 days ago
- You can learn emotional first-aid and help a child with trauma. bit.ly/childtraumafie… via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 6 days ago
- Verizon to Turn Your 'Fashion Rocks' Tweets Into an Outfit ow.ly/BjsCd 1 week ago