Jamaican beauty, Jeneil Williams, was catapulted into the spotlight courtesy of a Caribbean model search in 2005. Shortly after, she was sashasying down runways and posing for notable photographers around the world! Solidifying her legacy as one of the preeminent fashion models in the world, was her placement in Vogue Italia’s special issue on black … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Model Monday: Nazri Segaro
- Dreaming of summer: Sweet Swimwear
- Elizabeth Taylor's Iconic Swag
- Model Monday: Sabina Karlsson
- Bijan Pakzad: He made his own world.
- Model Monday: Lana Ogilvie
- PR Series: Tips of the Trade - Build media connections
- And the sexiest shoe of 2011 is.....
- Model Monday: Esti Mamo, top Jewish Model
- RT @essencefest: Just Announced: @lecrae will perform at the 2015 #EssenceFest. Details on essencefestival.com. Stay tuned! http://t.co/… 4 days ago
- RT @essencefest: Just Announced: @TreySongz will perform at the 2015 #EssenceFest. Details on essencefestival.com. Stay tuned! http://t.… 4 days ago
- RT @KevinHart4real: BREAKING NEWS!! Tickets for my #WhatNow tour #EssenceFest takeover are now on sale... Go2 ticketmaster.com/event/1B004E52… to get… 4 days ago
- RT @essencemag: A rundown of EVERY black model at #NYFW: ow.ly/JpZ0t http://t.co/DEydqaAYaS 1 week ago
- Tips for parents #typhoon #RubyPH evacuation - bit.ly/10disastertips via @operationsafe - reduce child trauma ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 2 months ago