1) I walk down the street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk I fall in. I am lost… I am hopeless. It isn’t my fault. It takes forever to find a way out. 2) I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I pretend I don’t see … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Bijan Pakzad: He made his own world.
- Sentiment analysis and the e-commerce space: Why bother?
- Model Monday: Noémie Lenoir
- Dash of Class - Cheese and Meats Night!
- Michelle Obama: A Powerful Vision of Fashion and Style
- Model Monday: Ana Sofia Martins
- Dreaming of summer: Sweet Swimwear
- Playing the field, fashionably
- For natural ladies: Scintillating coiffures
- RT @essencemag: Get the scoop on @beingmaryjane while @stephencbishop is on #ESSENCELive Thurs @ 4 p.m. EST on ESSENCE.com http:… 2 weeks ago
- RT @essencemag: Hey @TheFollowingFOX fans, @GbengaAkinnagbe will be on #ESSENCELive tomorrow @ 4PM ET on ESSENCE.com! http://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- Be the walker, not the dog - @girlsHBO #SatNightTVbinge #deep 3 weeks ago
- RT @DiabetsUS1: Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you. 3 weeks ago
- RT @essencefest: Just Announced: @Usher will perform at the 2015 #EssenceFest. Details on essencefestival.com. Stay tuned! http://t.co/j… 1 month ago