Last night I skipped out on Cinco de Mayo specials and instead attended the opening of Kehinde Wilde’s first exhibit with The Sean Kelly Gallery, An Economy of Grace. Smart move on my part because it was AH-MA-ZING! Paintings with vibrant floral patterns I loved the floral pattern he painted around the exterior of the … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Model Monday: Sabina Karlsson
- Model Monday: Jarah-Evelyn Makalapua Mariano
- Flawless Friday: Mother's Day Beauty
- Model Monday: Janice Seinen
- The Other Larrieux, Sky Larrieux
- Bijan Pakzad: He made his own world.
- Kehinde Wilde, Can We Be Your Muse? An Economy of Grace.
- Kiddie Kouture! In Fashion, Age Ain't Nothin But a Number
- Model Monday: Esti Mamo, top Jewish Model
- RT @essencemag: Get the scoop on @beingmaryjane while @stephencbishop is on #ESSENCELive Thurs @ 4 p.m. EST on ESSENCE.com http:… 2 weeks ago
- RT @essencemag: Hey @TheFollowingFOX fans, @GbengaAkinnagbe will be on #ESSENCELive tomorrow @ 4PM ET on ESSENCE.com! http://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- Be the walker, not the dog - @girlsHBO #SatNightTVbinge #deep 4 weeks ago
- RT @DiabetsUS1: Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you. 4 weeks ago
- RT @essencefest: Just Announced: @Usher will perform at the 2015 #EssenceFest. Details on essencefestival.com. Stay tuned! http://t.co/j… 1 month ago