“Are you a model?” A bystander asked Jany on the street in the late 1960s. “No,” she replied. Fortunately, that was the last day she could answer that question in the negative. For Jany, unlike many of us, that question lead to a spread in Glamour magazine and was the official launch of her career … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Oh So Lovely DIY Design Inspirations
- Flawless Friday: Iman, Iconic Beauty
- Celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Bob Marley's Death
- Model Monday: Esti Mamo, top Jewish Model
- Kehinde Wilde, Can We Be Your Muse? An Economy of Grace.
- Model Monday: Samantha Harris
- Model Monday: Jordan Richardson
- Bijan Pakzad: He made his own world.
- Flawless Friday: Mother's Day Beauty
- RT @essencemag: Get the scoop on @beingmaryjane while @stephencbishop is on #ESSENCELive Thurs @ 4 p.m. EST on ESSENCE.com http:… 2 weeks ago
- RT @essencemag: Hey @TheFollowingFOX fans, @GbengaAkinnagbe will be on #ESSENCELive tomorrow @ 4PM ET on ESSENCE.com! http://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- Be the walker, not the dog - @girlsHBO #SatNightTVbinge #deep 4 weeks ago
- RT @DiabetsUS1: Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you. 4 weeks ago
- RT @essencefest: Just Announced: @Usher will perform at the 2015 #EssenceFest. Details on essencefestival.com. Stay tuned! http://t.co/j… 1 month ago