Jamaican beauty, Jeneil Williams, was catapulted into the spotlight courtesy of a Caribbean model search in 2005. Shortly after, she was sashasying down runways and posing for notable photographers around the world! Solidifying her legacy as one of the preeminent fashion models in the world, was her placement in Vogue Italia’s special issue on black … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Spring has Sprung: Bring out your Crop Top!
- Model Monday: Esti Mamo, top Jewish Model
- Model Monday: Lana Ogilvie
- Flawless Friday: Iman, Iconic Beauty
- Kehinde Wilde, Can We Be Your Muse? An Economy of Grace.
- Oh So Lovely DIY Design Inspirations
- Playing the field, fashionably
- Sunday Style Confidential
- Model Monday: Bambi Northwood-Blyth
- RT @essencemag: Get the scoop on @beingmaryjane while @stephencbishop is on #ESSENCELive Thurs @ 4 p.m. EST on ESSENCE.com http:… 2 weeks ago
- RT @essencemag: Hey @TheFollowingFOX fans, @GbengaAkinnagbe will be on #ESSENCELive tomorrow @ 4PM ET on ESSENCE.com! http://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- Be the walker, not the dog - @girlsHBO #SatNightTVbinge #deep 1 month ago
- RT @DiabetsUS1: Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you. 1 month ago
- RT @essencefest: Just Announced: @Usher will perform at the 2015 #EssenceFest. Details on essencefestival.com. Stay tuned! http://t.co/j… 1 month ago